|Software Name: ChrisPC Media Streamer 1.15
|Last Update: 23 Aug 2009
|Licence Type: shareware
|Download Size: 1.62 MB
ChrisPC Media Streamer is a powerful tool that allows users to broadcast their favorite videos or media files on local networks or on the internet. It also comes with a easy to use interface which means that it can be used also by novice users.ChrisPC Media Streamer is a powerfull broadcast software application with a friendly and ergonomic user interface that allows you to stream your favorite TV shows and multimedia files to your friends through local networks and internet.
Your friends, colleagues and bussiness partners can connect using an internet address to watch the streams you broadcast, with any multimedia player software that works with DirectX and Windows Media Encoder.
ChrisPC Media Streamer it is capable of handling & broadcasting up to three distinct stream sources in parallel.
One can use as stream sources to broadcast over the internet: a TV tuner card, a VIVO card, a webcam, a combocard (Graphic card+TV Tuner) or any other capture devices supported by Windows and also any multimedia file you have on your computer.Using the software you will have full control over the settings of your capture devices while broadcasting, possible by integrating some core features of the well known ChrisTV PVR application.
Features of ChrisPC Media Streamer 1.15:
- Broadcast your favorite TV shows, Movies, radio stations to your friends through local networks and through internet.
- Broadcast from up to 3 (three) media sources at the same time.
- Using ChrisPC Media Streamer you are able to broadcast video and audio streams from capture devices and multimedia files.
- Support for many capture devices and TV cards by integrating some core functions of the well known ChrisTV PVR application. For the complete list of supported capture devices please click here.
- Adjust capture device settings very easy: channel number, image settings, volume etc.
- Customize at anytime your broadcast settings: video and audio bitrate, frame size, quality, port number.
- The posibility to store the broadcasted content locally.
- Change the broadcast properties like: title, description, author and copyright.
- Save the current broadcast settings into a Media Streamer Session (.mss) file and load it later without any problem.
- Minimize ChrisPC Media Streamer to systray and keep the application window always on top. What's New in ChrisPC Media Streamer 1.15:
|Printed from: http://www.downloadbar.com/ChrisPC_Media_Streamer.htm