|Software Name: FlashGet 220.127.116.110
|Last Update: 17 Jun 2013
|Licence Type: freeware
|Download Size: 5.92 MB
FlashGet is a great utility that improves the speed of your internet downloads. It is a free of charge tool without any adware or spyware.FlashGet is a leading download manager and has the highest amount of users on the internet. It uses MHT(Multi-server Hyper-threading Transportation) technique, supports various protocols and has excellent document management features. FlashGet is a freeware without any adware or spyware.
Features of FlashGet 3.7:
- Optimize the system resource. FlashGet can use up the lowest system resources and will not influence your normal work or study.
- Call anti-virus automatically. FlashGet can call anti-virus automatically to clean viruses, spyware and adware after finishing download.
- 100% Clean, free. No adware and spyware. Easy to install and use
- Increase the download speed and stability. Flashget can increase download speed from 6-10 times. It uses MHT (Multi-server Hyper-threading Transportation) technique and optimization arithmetic and it
- Support HTTP, FTP, BT, eMule and other various protocols. FlashGet supports HTTP, FTP, BT, MMS, RTSP and other protocols. It is seamless between protocols and there is no need to operate manually for download switch. The One Touch technique optimizes BT download and can automatically download target files after getting seeds information, hence no need to operate again.
- Powerful files management feature. It supports unlimited categories. Each category is assigned a download saving directory. The powerful management feature can support drag and drop, adding and description, search, rename, etc. What's New in FlashGet 18.104.22.1680:
- Download files from some file hosts properly, including rapidshare.com, mediafire.com, megaupload.com, 4shared.com and hotfile.com.
- Add Pre-Download, now FlashGet could download files less than 50MB faster.
- Add torrent auto downloading in Internet Explorer.
- Improve the performance of downloading, especially of BitTorrent.
- When you click a link in Internet Explorer, FlashGet will immediately add new task without the dialog \"save as\".
- Add an option, when you click a link with pressing Ctrl or Alt or Shift in Internet Explorer, FlashGet will not add the task.
- Speed limit is more accurate now.
- Fix a bug that FlashGet can't get the comment and refer via Firefox add-on.
- Fix some other bugs
|Printed from: http://www.downloadbar.com/FlashGet.htm