|Software Name: Sony Sound Forge Pro 10.0c Build 491
|Last Update: 25 Nov 2010
|Licence Type: shareware
|Download Size: 172 MB
Sound Forge Pro is a powerful audio editor designed for professional audio recording and mastering. It is the perfect tool to restore old recordings.Sound Forge™ Pro 10 software efficiently and reliably provides audio editors and producers complete control over all aspects of audio editing and mastering. Whether in the studio or field, it's the ultimate all-in-one production suite for professional audio recording and mastering, sound design, audio restoration, and Red Book CD creation. New features in Sound Forge Pro 10 include precise event-based editing, integrated disc-at-once CD burning, musical instrument file processing, and pristine audio conversion and time stretching.
Acclaimed for its power, stability, and exceptional workflow, Sound Forge Pro 10 is the best way to get from raw audio to a finished master. Expertly record, edit, and analyze audio, produce samples and music loops, digitize and restore old recordings, design sound for multimedia and video, and master replication-ready audio CDs.
Sound Forge™ Pro 10 software includes a full suite of tools for professional digital audio editing and production, CD burning, plus Noise Reduction™ tools for audio restoration. New features in Sound Forge Pro 10 include event-based editing, disc-at-once CD burning, Zplane élastique Pro timestretch and pitch shift plug-in, plus the Mastering Effects Bundle 2 powered by iZotope™, a collection of six professional audio plug-ins.
Features of Sony Sound Forge Pro 10.0:
• Pristine sound quality
Sound Forge Pro 10 software supports full resolution 24-bit and 32-bit/64-bit float 192 kHz files for the ultimate in audio fidelity. Capture the subtle overtones and nuances of instruments, vocals, and effect changes. Additionally, Sound Forge Pro 10 software includes industry-leading iZotope MBIT+ Dither (bit-depth conversion) and 64-Bit SRC™ (sample rate conversion) for the highest in audio quality.
• Precise audio editing
Edit mono, stereo, and multichannel audio files (up to 32 channels) down to the sample level. Use familiar Windows commands to cut, copy, paste, mix, and crossfade audio. Perform precise event editing and create fades, crossfades, and mix audio with ease. Drag and drop audio between channels and work on one file while processing others in the background.
• Powerful audio recording
Sound Forge Pro 10 software has a complete set of tools for recording audio. Record straight into your sound card or use the Record Timer to begin and end a session at a specific time and date. Alternatively, you can start recording when a certain audio threshold is reached with Threshold Record Triggering. You can also record and edit multichannel audio files as easily as stereo files.
• Includes tools for sound design and mastering
In addition to Sound Forge Pro 10 software, this comprehensive audio production suite includes the Noise Reduction 2 plug-ins to fix common audio problems such as tape hiss, camera hum, clicks, and pops, powerful Spectrum Analysis tools for analyzing audio, and the Mastering Effects Bundle 2 powered by iZotope™, a collection of six professional audio plug-ins. Sound Forge Pro 10 software also includes integrated disc-at-once (DAO) CD mastering for producing Red Book audio CDs.
• Effects processing
Apply over 40 professional studio effects and processes including Normalize, EQ, Delay, Chorus, Volume, Dynamics, Noise Gate, Pitch Shift, Flange, and Vibrato. Sound Forge Pro 10 software includes high-quality Zplane élastique Pro timestretch and pitch shift plug-in for pristine audio mastering, and the Mastering Effects Bundle 2, powered by iZotope. This powerful bundle includes six professional audio plug-ins: Mastering EQ, Mastering Reverb, Multiband Compressor, Mastering Limiter, Stereo Imager, and Harmonic Exciter.
• 24-bit, 32-bit/64-bit float/192 kHz support
Sound Forge Pro 10 software supports full resolution 24-bit/32-bit 192 kHz files for the ultimate in audio fidelity. Capture the subtle overtones and nuances of instruments, vocals, and effect changes that 24-bit audio provides. With Sound Forge audio software you can import, save, and even record to this resolution if using supported hardware.
Sound Forge Pro 10 software supports multiple video formats including AVI, WMV, and MPEG-1 and MPEG-2. Precisely synchronize audio and video frame by frame. Sound Forge Pro 10 software includes MPEG-2 templates for writing HDV-compliant files at both 720p and 1080i resolutions, and AVI templates using the CineForm CFHD codec for 720p and 1080i intermediate renders. Also included are templates for encoding WMV 720p and 1080p.
• Dolby Digital AC-3 export
Dolby Digital AC-3Use Sound Forge Pro 10 software to export multichannel files in surround AC-3 format using the included Dolby Digital AC-3 plug-in.
• Microsoft Windows Vista Compatible. Sound Forge Pro 10 software is fully compatible with the Microsoft Windows Vista platform (SP2 or later).
• Floating window docks. Sound Forge Pro 10 software includes enhancements for customizing the layout and positioning of the traditional Sound Forge workspace. Dock and group windows within the Sound Forge interface, customizing the environment to fit the way you work.
• Customizable window layouts. Design Sound Forge Pro 10 editing environments to maximize your productivity. Create and save multiple interface layout configurations for single- and dual-monitor systems. Easily recall a window layout for specific editing tasks including audio editing, CD layout, multichannel file editing, and more.
• Default fade types. Set the default wet/dry mix and fade in/out curves that will be used when editing audio files, providing a more efficient workflow during an editing session.
• Gracenote CD album identification. Sound Forge Pro 10 software supports the Gracenote MusicID Media Recognition Service. When extracting audio from a CD, you can view information including track title, artist, and also submit song information.
• Regions List and Playlist windows. The Regions List and Playlist windows in Sound Forge Pro 10 software have features for fast in-place editing and sorting. Quickly edit regions by typing new values in the Name, Start, End, or Length fields.
• Interface color customization. The Sound Forge Pro 10 user interface is fully customizable. Most Interface elements including waveform and envelope colors, markers, and default window heights can be customized to fit your workflow.
• Tabbed browsing. With Sound Forge Pro 10 software, you can group maximized data windows together and easily browse them via tabs, increasing speed and efficiency when editing multiple audio files.
• Custom selection grid lines. Creating loops from existing material is now easier than ever. Use grid lines to visually divide audio selections into equal parts based on time signature for more efficient and accurate editing.
• Interactive tutorials. Spend less time learning and more time editing and mastering using the new integrated tutorials in Sound Forge Pro 10 software. These tutorials provide walkthrough demonstrations of common features and functionality, including DAO CD burning, vinyl recording and restoration for easy analog to digital conversion, and more.
• Media explorer with automatic previewing. Quickly and easily find, preview, and open media files using the Media Explorer window. Drag files and regions from the Explorer into the workspace or onto another open file for easy pasting, mixing, or crossfading. Explore audio files on a CD-ROM and extract automatically by dragging from the Explorer into the Sound Forge workspace.
• ACID loop creation tools. Create your own music loops for use in ACID software. Display and edit ACID .wav file properties including tempo and root note, finely edit audio clips and shift selections to get the sound you want. When you create a loop, the information you set is embedded in the file, so your loops will change tempo and pitch-shift along with your ACID project. What's New in Sony Sound Forge Pro 10.0c Build 491:
- Fixed a bug that could cause the spectrum graph to be displayed incorrectly in the Spectrum Analysis window.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when an in-use file was modified outside of Sound Forge 10.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when dragging a selection to the workspace to create a new file.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading a sample via SDMI.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Sound Forge to hang or crash when using the Batch Converter script on a large number of files.
- Fixed a bug that could delay plug-in parameters from being updated in real time during looped playback.
- Fixed a bug that caused a Find operation to change the active editing tool.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from editing the Selection Start, Selection End, and Selection Length boxes on a data window when using SMPTE Drop time.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the SMPTE: Play at Time trigger in the Playlist from working.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Sound Forge from removing temporary files, incorrectly displaying the Crash Recovery dialog the next time you start the application.
|Printed from: http://www.downloadbar.com/Sony_Sound_Forge_Pro.htm