|Software Name: Sweet Home 3D 4.6
|Last Update: 03 Feb 2015
|Licence Type: freeware
|Download Size: 29.3 MB
Sweet Home 3D is the perfect tool for those who are trying to design their house because it practically allows you to try all your ideas absolutely free. You can also import new 3D models representing new furniture or accessories.– Fixed bugs that prevented the 3D view to be displayed when it was saved as detached, on one screen and multiples screens.
– Fixed a font issue that didn’t display correctly Chinese text in the plan under Windows and Linux.
– Fixed a bug that prevented to elevate the camera in Sweet Home 3D Viewer applet.
– Fixed a bug that didn’t initialize the Staircase check box in the furniture import wizard when an imported 3D model is modified.
– Fixed a bug that prevented to display correctly some floor rooms in the 3D view when they overlap.
– Fixed the display of texts in catalog furniture tool tips under Java 5.
– Fixed a bug that froze the program for some colored background images under Mac OS X with Java 7.
– Fixed some unexpected behaviors when furniture is dragged from the catalog under Mac OS X with Java 7.
– Improved performances of the 3D view in the Java Web Start and JAR executable versions run under Mac OS X with Java 7.
– Accepted % and # characters in dependencies of OBJ and DAE files.
– Created a 32-bit / 64-bit Windows installer which installs the 64-bit version of Sweet Home under 64-bit Windows, and its 32-bit version otherwise.
– Displayed the 32-bit / 64-bit data model of the running version in the About dialog box.
– Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements. What's New in Sweet Home 3D 4.6:
– Fixed printing of textured floors under Mac OS X with Java 7 / 8.
– Fixed an issue on the 3D view displayed in a separate window on a second screen under Mac OS X with Java 7 / 8.
– Fixed a crash in the furniture import wizard on some configurations running Mac OS X with Java 7 / 8.
– Upgraded Java 3D version to 1.6.0-pre11 / JOGL 2.2.4 for the Mac OS X version run with Java 7 / 8.
– Increased max memory used by Sweet Home 3D under Windows 64 bit.
– Updated certificate used to signed programs.
– Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
|Printed from: http://www.downloadbar.com/Sweet_Home_3D.htm