|Software Name: Sweet Home 3D 4.3
|Last Update: 15 Jan 2014
|Licence Type: freeware
|Download Size: 29.3 MB
Sweet Home 3D is the perfect tool for those who are trying to design their house because it practically allows you to try all your ideas absolutely free. You can also import new 3D models representing new furniture or accessories.– Fixed bugs that prevented the 3D view to be displayed when it was saved as detached, on one screen and multiples screens.
– Fixed a font issue that didn’t display correctly Chinese text in the plan under Windows and Linux.
– Fixed a bug that prevented to elevate the camera in Sweet Home 3D Viewer applet.
– Fixed a bug that didn’t initialize the Staircase check box in the furniture import wizard when an imported 3D model is modified.
– Fixed a bug that prevented to display correctly some floor rooms in the 3D view when they overlap.
– Fixed the display of texts in catalog furniture tool tips under Java 5.
– Fixed a bug that froze the program for some colored background images under Mac OS X with Java 7.
– Fixed some unexpected behaviors when furniture is dragged from the catalog under Mac OS X with Java 7.
– Improved performances of the 3D view in the Java Web Start and JAR executable versions run under Mac OS X with Java 7.
– Accepted % and # characters in dependencies of OBJ and DAE files.
– Created a 32-bit / 64-bit Windows installer which installs the 64-bit version of Sweet Home under 64-bit Windows, and its 32-bit version otherwise.
– Displayed the 32-bit / 64-bit data model of the running version in the About dialog box.
– Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements. What's New in Sweet Home 3D 4.3:
– Added support for the cut out of non-rectangular doors and windows placed in walls.
– Added Zoom in and Zoom out tools in the background image import wizard to help enter image scale with more precision.
– Added vertical and horizontal constraints when shift key is pressed to the scale line displayed in the second step of the background image import wizard.
– Improved the search engine in the furniture catalog to support accentuated letters comparison and multiple criteria (separate criteria by spaces).
– Drawn stair cases at a higher level in the plan when the elevation of its top and the elevation of the level are equal.
– Double checked if images used as a texture and flagged as transparent contains at least a transparent pixel.
– Fixed a bug that displayed incorrectly floor rooms in the 3D view when they partially overlap.
– Fixed a bug that prevented to display some parts of a room ceiling with a complex shape smaller that the upper floor room.
– Fixed a bug that didn’t render correctly mirrored windows at the two best quality levels of the photo creation tool.
– Fixed a bug that auto completed wrongly text fields at the initialization of their dialog box.
– Fixed a bug that prevented to create videos in Java Web Start and Online versions run with Java 7u25 or superior.
– Fixed a bug that prevented to export to SVG format under Java 7 / Linux.
– Fixed a bug that prevented the 3D view to be displayed afterwards when it was not visible at file opening under Windows.
– Fixed a bug that didn’t place in front the window of big projects when they are reopened.
– Ensured that maximized windows are restored correctly when reopened under Mac OS X.
– Added to the jar files of the Online version the required attributes that avoid some security warnings under latest Java version.
– Added the Merge tool in the Furniture Library Editor and the Textures Library Editor to merge the current library with an other one.
– Added text fields in the Furniture Library Editor to enter the Keywords/Tags associated to a piece of furniture, and to customize the cut out shape of doors and windows.
– Added support for Java Web Start and JAR executable versions run under Mac OS X with Java 7.
– Updated keywords in the default furniture catalog and furniture libraries to simplify the search of similar objects.
– Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements in Sweet Home 3D, the Furniture Library Editor and the Textures Library Editor.
|Printed from: http://www.downloadbar.com/Sweet_Home_3D.htm