|Software Name: System Explorer 4.6.0
|Last Update: 28 Feb 2014
|Licence Type: freeware
|Download Size: 1.07 MB
System Explorer represents a great utility that allows users to see the usage of system resources. It can also enables users to take snapshots of the Registry in order to compare easily the system changes.Features of System Explorer 4.0:
- Detailed informations about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files.
- Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal or Jotti service.
Easy search details about file/process via online databases.
Security Extension for automatic check of processes,modules and selected files.
- \"New Task...\" dialog with integrated AutoSearch and AutoCompletion.
- Action History for monitoring processes activities.
- Performance graphs for monitoring usage of system resources in time.
- System Snapshots for easy finding of system changes.
- System Report builds rich text report containing major informations about your System.
- Multilanguage and Plugins Support.
- Can What's New in System Explorer 4.6.0:
– Improvements in processes, process details and services tab
– Various bugfixes
|Printed from: http://www.downloadbar.com/System_Explorer.htm