AB Commander is a dual-panel file manager and Windows Explorer replacement that you can use to work with two different folders at the same time, side by side, and perform operations with files and folders quickly and efficiently. In addition to the regular file management operations, it includes built-in file splitter, folder synchronizer, image viewer with the slideshow capabilities, full-featured text editor and more.
AB Commander offers a rich set of tools for navigating your computer and managing files. You can save time by using the quick access tools such as drive bar, history and favorites lists, customizable toolbars and keyboard shortcuts. You will also appreciate the power tools such as the built-in command line, commands to filter, compare, and synchronize the contents of folders, support for the regular, virtual, and compressed folders through the same unified interface, and more.
Features of AB Commander 9:
- AB Commander puts you in control of your files and folders.
You can use AB Commander to work with two folders at the same time, side by side, and perform operations with files and folders quickly and efficiently.
- AB Commander is suitable for a wide range of file management tasks.
You can copy, move, rename, and delete files and folders, using the familiar drag-and-drop operations, or by choosing the built-in commands of AB Commander. You can split large files into smaller pieces and then merge them back into the original file. You can compare and synchronize folders, to determine which files require updating. And more...
- AB Commander works with drives of any format.
If your computer can handle it, AB Commander can work with it. AB Commander can manage files and folders on both NTFS and FAT/FAT32 disks, including the network and removable drives.
- AB Commander runs on a wide range of Windows platforms.
From Windows 98 to Windows 2000 to Windows XP and later, with all service packs and hotfixes, all are supported by at least one of the available editions of AB Commander.
- AB Commander is easy to use.
AB Commander sports one of the most intuitive user interfaces, that makes it easy to use by both novice users and computer professionals.
- AB Commander "speaks" plain English.
You don't have to be a computer professional to understand how to use AB Commander. AB Commander User's Guide describes its commands and operation in plain English, without "pseudo-techno" or "geeky" talk. (And it does not baby-sit you either).
- AB Commander is widely used.
Many thousands of copies of AB Commander have been downloaded by computer users from virtually all countries of the world.
- AB Commander is flexible.
It lets you perform many operations in more than one way, letting you choose the most convenient method for you. You can customize the look and feel of AB Commander to suit your personal style and preferences.
- AB Commander can be used with other disk and shell tools.
AB Commander fully supports the third-party shell extensions that enhance the operation of Windows Explorer.
- AB Commander is actively maintained.
Since its first release back in 1998, we've been continuously extending, enhancing, and improving AB Commander. Now in version 6.9, AB Commander gives you more power than ever.
What's New in AB Commander 184.108.40.2061:
- The Quick Editor can now open and display files from some virtual folders, such as the Zip archives and virtual storage devices.
- After using the New Folder command, the current folder is no longer refreshed automatically. This change makes the behavior consistent with Windows Explorer and prevents the unnecessary scrolling in the Folder bar after the new folder has been created.
- Several other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
1. CloneCD 220.127.116.11
2. MagicISO 5.5 Build 281
3. 7-Zip 9.32 Alpha
4. DeepBurner 18.104.22.168
5. SpeedCommander 15.50 Build 7800