ACDSee is an award-winning picture viewer, graphic converter and digital image management tool. The latest version of this digital photo software, ACDSee gives you intuitive, professional-quality imaging tools to acquire, view, organize, enhance, print and share your images on the Internet quickly.
Features of ACDSee 8.0.67 :
· Import and See Pictures and Video Fast
· Correct and Enhance for Superb Photos
· Find Any Image and Organize to Save Time
· Share Prints, Slideshows, Web Albums and Photos on CD/DVD
· Archive and Back Up Pictures for Safekeeping
· Save Time with Power Features: Batch, Database, and Plug-ins...
What's New ACDSee 8.0.67 :
- Acquire, organize, view and manage your images faster than ever—way faster.
- Save time using more batch image functions than you'll find in any other product.
- Share your photos instantly using SendPix, ACD's free online image sharing, now with mobile phone support.
- Compare similar images. Use ACDSee 7's side-by-side Image Compare feature to pick out the best shot.
- Use the Curves tool to correct exposure.
- Work effortlessly with multiple high-resolution images at the same time.
- Examine your images in their original RAW formats.
- ACDSee supports Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Kodak, Minolta and other major camera brands.
- Use the Create Disc Wizard to simultaneously burn image files to CD/DVD and create thumbnails of your offline CD.
- Publish your images to TiVo®'s Digital Photo Viewer and bring the digital experience into the living room.
- Expand your organizing and editing capabilities with more tools in the improved Image Basket.
- View all of your photos at once in the Image Well.
- View your folder contents in the Thumbs + Details mode, and specify which information to display.
- Optimize your workflow using the Context Sensitive Toolbar.
- Create PDF and Flash slide shows.
- Manage your images even better in ACDSee 7's improved Organize pane.
- Take advantage of ACDSee's support for MPV and HighMAT.
- View, browse and convert images in the JPEG 2000 format.
- Copy database information to and from your EXIF data.
- Maintain your collection with enhanced database tools.