The most powerful photo manager around is now even faster— way faster. ACDSee 7 is the next generation in ACDSee's award-winning series of super fast digital imaging software. No other photo software saves you so much time, giving you the freedom to work with your picture collections faster, easier and with better results than ever before.
Instantly find, organize and edit your photos. Effortlessly share your pictures online or on your cell phone. Show off your images in Flash and PDF slide shows. Favored by photographers, used by organizations like Associated Press, Boeing and Harvard, ACDSee is your best choice in photo management software. Also, PowerPack adds the ability to automatically synchronize folders.
ACD Photo Editor ™ 3
Edit your photos like a pro with ACD Photo Editor. Take advantage of advanced, intuitive editing tools that allow you to get the best-looking images possible. Drawing and selection tools, a Curves tool to adjust exposure, professional color management using ICM 2.2 and ICC color profiles, and the ability to zoom in and work on small areas of an image are among many features that give you the creative control you need to produce the best possible photos. Use the Photo Correction Wizard to instantly fix common problems such as light levels, red-eye and rotation. Blending tools such as Clone and Manual Blur enable you to fine-tune image details. Add text to images, or alter photos using an array of special effects such as Sheet Metal, Pencil Drawing and Oil Paint. Photo Editor is fast, easy-to-use, and lets you get your image edits just the way you want them.
ACD FotoSlate ™ 3
From contact sheets, to final prints, to cards, calendars, T-shirts and more, when you print your images, you want them to look great. That's where ACD FotoSlate steps in. PC Magazine calls it, "Our personal favorite printing package." With ACD FotoSlate, you get crisp, clean, expert quality prints; effortlessly.
Produce prints in any size you want, including popular sizes such as 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10. Pre-made layouts make it easy to print a wide range of special items with the professional look you want. You can also create and save your own layouts. Then, just select your photo, choose a layout, and print away.
Correct grainy photos before you print them. With the click of a button, quickly fix low-resolution pictures like the kind you get in emails. "Couldn't be easier," says Popular Photography.
· Import and See Pictures and Video Fast
· Correct and Enhance for Superb Photos
· Find Any Image and Organize to Save Time
· Share Prints, Slideshows, Web Albums and Photos on CD/DVD
· Archive and Back Up Pictures for Safekeeping
· Save Time with Power Features: Batch, Database, and Plug-ins...
New Features in ACDSee™ 7*
- Acquire, organize, view and manage your images faster than ever—way faster.
- Save time using more batch image functions than you'll find in any other product.
- Share your photos instantly using SendPix, ACD's free online image sharing service, now with mobile phone support.
- Compare similar images. Use ACDSee's side-by-side Image Compare feature to pick out the best shot.
- Use the Curves tool to correct exposure.
- Work effortlessly with multiple high-resolution images at the same time.
- Examine your images in their original RAW formats. ACDSee supports RAW formats from Canon, Nikon, - Fujifilm, Olympus, Kodak and Minolta.
- Control your camera's memory card storage space from within ACDSee.
- Copy photo files to CD/DVD instantly with the Create Disc Wizard, and simultaneously create display thumbnails of their contents.
- Publish your images to TiVo®'s Digital Photo Viewer and bring the digital experience into the living room.
- Expand your organizing and editing capabilities with more tools in the improved Image Basket.
- View all of your photos at once in the Image Well.
- View your folder contents in the Thumbs + Details mode, and specify which information to display.
- Optimize your workflow using the Context Sensitive Toolbar.
- Create PDF and Flash slide shows.
- Take advantage of ACDSee's support for MPV and HighMat.
- Manage your images even better in ACDSee's improved Organize pane.
- View, browse and convert images in the JPEG 2000 format.
- Copy database information to and from your EXIF data.
- Maintain your collection with enhanced database tools.
*Plus, automatically synchronize folders using the PowerPack version of ACDSee.
ACD Photo Editor™ 3
- Fix common problems such as light levels, red-eye and rotation using the simple Photo Correction Wizard.
- Exposure warning indicators help you identify potential problems.
- Advanced image editing tools.
- Exposure warning indicators.
- A Curves tool that allows you to correct exposure.
- Professional color management using ICM 2.0 and ICC color profiles.
ACD FotoSlate 3
- Print popular photo sizes, such as 4x6, and popular page sizes such as Letter, or pages in any size you choose.
- Create calendars, greeting cards and CD covers from your favorite photos.
- Create contact sheets in seconds using the Contact Sheet Wizard.
- Get crisp prints from grainy, low resolution photos (such as those from email and the Web) with the click of a button, thanks to FotoSlate's unique Clear IQZ resampling.
- Save paper with the Paper Saver Wizard that automatically fits as many pictures as possible on one page.
- Frame your pictures before printing - choose from a number of beautiful frame designs.
- Stylize your pictures by 'cutting' them into shapes like ovals and adding drop shadows.
- Personalize the design of pages as you add photos, using the Page Designer.
- Include camera metadata or file information automatically in prints.
- Ensure accurate color with EXIF Print support and ICM 2.0 and ICC color profiles.