Main Features :
- No limits overclocking.
- Finding maximum core and memory overclock by rendering into a Direct3D window and scanning the output for visual artifacts.
- Artifact scanning mode for non-ATI cards - use together with a 3rd party overclocking utility.
- Loading a predefined clock profile on Application/Windows startup.
- Hotkeys that can be used any time to load clocks from a profile. 3D application detection (Direct3D 8, Direct3D 9, OpenGL) to overclock your video card only when required.
Changes from ATITool 0.25 to ATITool 0.26 :
- Full support for all ATI and NVIDIA cards. Only X1950 Pro overclocking is not supported.
- To overclock ATI X1k cards, you do not need to disable the services in Windows
- Fan settings can be saved to a profile
- New logo added
- Memory timings can be saved to a profile
- Number of active vertex shaders/stream processors on NVIDIA added
- Log file default maximum size is 2.5 MB
- BIOS dump works on X1000 Series
- Thermal monitoring defaults to on
- Voltage control for several X1800 and X1900 cards
- Control over Adaptive Anti-Aliasing
- New settings tab "Driver Tweaks"
- Current Draw monitoring for several ATI cards