Autodesk MotionBuilder real-time 3D character animation software is an ideal tool for high-volume game animation pipelines, director-driven virtual cinematography, and real-time character simulations. MotionBuilder 2010 delivers faster overall performance, expanded physics capabilities, productivity-enhancing animation workflows, and improved interoperability with Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max, and Autodesk Softimage software.
Features of Autodesk MotionBuilder 2010:
• Real-Time Animation Tools. Using tools designed to maximize speed and efficiency, you’ll get instant playback of character performances, alleviating the need to preview or render your work. The real-time capabilities of Autodesk MotionBuilder make it the character animation software of choice whether for an individual artist or as the animation backbone of a large production pipeline.
• Revolutionary HumanIK Character Technology. With its powerful, full body FK/IK manipulation rig, Autodesk MotionBuilder provides unsurpassed automated character setup. Quickly set up powerful manipulation rigs, independent of your character's size or proportions, and customize the look and feel with ease, without the need for scripting or constraint setups. You can also repurpose animation data from one character to another with real-time motion retargeting.
• Unified Nonlinear Editing Environment. The Story Timeline is the only non-linear environment to combine multiple content types, into a streamlined editor—built from the ground up on Autodesk MotionBuilder real-time architecture.Use the Story Timeline for pre-visualization and layout; easily blend, edit and sequence tracks composed of animations, cameras, digital video, and audio. The Story Timeline also offers the ability to make camera shot decisions—allowing you to re-order and re-time your shots "on-the-fly," similar to traditional non-linear video editing.
• FBX. Autodesk MotionBuilder natively supports the platform-independent FBX® high-end 3D authoring and interchange format. It lets you acquire and exchange 3D assets and media from a wide variety of sources quickly and easily. FBX is widely supported by the industry's leading software and hardware manufacturers.
• User Interface and Tools. Autodesk MotionBuilder provides users the flexibility to customize the software’s interface with a layout manager, keyboard shortcut selector and many in-context menus/options, to streamline the animation process.
• Advanced Productivity Tools. Autodesk MotionBuilder offers powerful time saving productivity tools such as Save/Load Character Animation functionality, file-batching tools, and support for multiple animation takes. These ‘out-of-the-box’ features increase the overall efficiency of your character animation pipeline by freeing your artists from having to do time consuming, repetitive tasks.
• SDK and Python Scripting Support. Automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks and extend features without leaving the Autodesk MotionBuilder environment. The Open Reality® SDK can be used to create custom tools and features that plug directly into Autodesk MotionBuilder and extend its functionality. In-house developers can create project-specific functionality, which accommodates specific workflows and requirements, including custom file types. Support for the popular, easy-to-use Python scripting language allows production facilities to better integrate Autodesk MotionBuilder into their production pipeline.
• Integration and Asset Management. Autodesk MotionBuilder supports NXN AlienBrain® and Microsoft® Visual SourceSafe® software applications as well as multiple data file types. The software lets you integrate with these asset management systems, as well as custom systems, adding to the streamlined efficiency built into Autodesk MotionBuilder.
• Live Device Support. Stream in live device-captured data—applied to a full resolution character—in real time. Live Device Support enables an unlimited number of built-in or third party devices to be online and live, simultaneously in the scene. You can also write your own custom device drivers to accommodate any number of specialized devices or inputs.
• Platinum Membership. This top-level membership program lets you get the most out of Autodesk MotionBuilder. Platinum Membership includes: all updates and version upgrades, personalized telephone and online product support by our product support specialists, free license relocations, interactive training sessions, an extensive knowledge base, Ask Autodesk experts, and the exclusive Autodesk Insider Case Management system. Additional consulting services are also available.
What's New in Autodesk MotionBuilder 2010:
- Optimization of the MotionBuilder 3D animation engine—Benefit from superior performance when working with large-scene files.
- Faster nonlinear editing with the Story Tool—Edit data-heavy animation sequences efficiently, and create high-quality cinematics for shot pre-visualization.
- Enhanced pose control support—Capture poses and apply them to other objects for rapid reuse of animations.
- Support for user-defined keying groups—Work more efficiently with custom rigs, props, cameras, and lights.
- Exposure of the Actor tool in Python® scripting—Help to automate the setup and transfer of motion-capture data onto a character.
- Support for connecting multiple simulated objects—Use joints to hook props onto a character and have the secondary animation automatically solved by the physics engine.
1. Adobe Photoshop CS6 18.104.22.168
2. IrfanView 4.36
3. Adobe Flash Professional CS6 22.214.171.1241
4. Light Image Resizer 126.96.36.199
5. HyperSnap 7.27.00