Ever since the very beginning in the year 2000, the BS.Player has been one of the world's most popular video players. It is popular for many reasons. One however should be pointed out: BS.Player is the first software movie player ever to enable its users to focus on watching the movie instead of dealing with poor computer capabilities or running around looking for a proper setting and codec. Also, it has very low CPU and RAM requirements.
BS.Player is used by more than 70 millions of users throughout the world and it has been translated into more than 90 languages. All the downloaded versions of our free player surpass the sum of all downloads of competitive video players and payable DVD players. Because it does not use much processing power it is suitable for all those who use slightly less capable computers but still want to have excellent video and audio quality. The multimedia playback has not been – and never will be – disturbed by any annoying technical problem, much too often experienced with software of this kind.
Last but not least - BS.Player media player is a product for the world public, so it is equipped with a treasury of subtitle options which enable the users to watch video and audio files in many of the world's languages.
The BS.Player 2.6 does not only play, but with the BS.MediaLibrary it also manages your multimedia content.
Do you wish to create your own media compilation? It is as easy as it gets. You can sort the content in playlists, which enable you to work with files faster and more easily. Playlists may be created through the BS.MediaLibrary module or directly through the primary BS.Player 2.42 module.
Features of BSplayer 2.6:
- Sound Equalizer
- Fully skinnable windows (Media list, Play list, Equalizer)
- Bookmarks support (add, edit)
- Chapters support (create, move to, skip)
- Custom aspect ratios
- Multiple audio stream switching
- Frame capture (video to picture)
- Plugin support (Winamp DSP plugins and others)
- Multilingual interface
- Fast forward and fast rewind option
- Frame stepping (playback video one frame at a time)
- WinLIRC support (user defineable remote controllers)
- Support switching between multiple (different language) subtitles
- Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
- Support for multiple audio streams and switching between them
- Every action can also be assigned to WinLIRC button
- Optimised to bring the most out of your processor and graphics processing unit
- Playback of incomplete AVI files and locked files (files in use, files still downloading or recording)
- Command line support (for example "bsplayer.exe movie.avi -fs" will start playback of movie in full screen mode)
- Support a lot of subtitles formats (MicroDVD, SubRip, Subviewer...), custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency...
- BSI/INI files support and dynamic DirectShow filters loading (so everything can be burned on CD and played without installing anything)
- Almost every action can be assigned to user selected key (even two keys) and different keys can be assigned for full screen and windowed mode
- Support for all popular media formats (audio and video): divx, avi, mpeg 1, mpeg 2, xvid, 3ivx, ogm, matroska, asf, wmv, DV, m1v, m2v, Quicktime mov, mp4, mpv, QT, Real rm, SWF, vob, wav, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, ogg, aac, ac3, aif, ram, wma...
- New functionality - playback and download Youtube video directly from the net, and save it for later playback. Also featuring new visual chapter display with thumbnail preview for each chapter and much more!
- added A-B repeat playback mode, BS.Player will loop marked section from A to B indefinitely until play mode is changed, default shortcut key is "R"
- media files in RAR archives along with subtitles and other files will now be properly detected and played, also subtitles in those archives will now be automatically loaded
What's New in BSplayer 2.67 Build 1076:
- added option to blank all screens except playback
- added menu item for online subtitles rating
- some other bug fixes
1. CloneDVD 184.108.40.206
2. Virtual CloneDrive 220.127.116.11 Final
3. CDBurnerXP 18.104.22.16806
4. ConvertXToDVD 22.214.171.124 Beta
5. Nero Burning ROM 2014 15.0.04600