Size: 1.29 MB
BitLord is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitLord is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
Features of BitLord 1.1 :
- NO SPYWARE or AdWare in the program.
- Built in Torrent search, find anything without having to visit bad websites.
- Ability to chat with other downloaders. (disabled by default)
- Multiple simultaneous downloads & ability to add priority for a torrent.
- Ability to limit the upload speed as well as download speed.
- Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage.
- Intelligent Connection, Auto Optimization for different connections.
- Smart Rate Control, optimize the upload distribution to get the max download rate.
- Disk Allocating, no long-time disk allocation, decrease disk fragment to almost zero.
- Intelligent Hash Scan, no time-consuming scanning when seeding / resume.
- Firewall and NAT Traversal, users behind differect NAT can connect to each other.
- Compatiable with Windows XP SP2 TCP/IP restriction (new in v1.0).
- Ability to block IP temporarily or permanently, compatiable with eMule ipfilter.dat.
- Using only one TCP listening port.
- Auto config ICF and ICS in Windows XP.
- Auto config port mapping in router (UPnP support is required, Windows XP is required).
- Support Multi-tracker, and utf-8 extension, UDP tracker Protocol v2.
- Auto Update Checker.
- Muti-Language supported, support 20 language now.
- No need to install, but install/uninstall packages are provided.
- [Please Note]: Reports say Zone Alarm 5.0 conflict with BitLord (and other p2p maybe).
- Intelligent Disk Cache, decrease the potential damage to the hard disk when high-speed downloading (>500KB/s) by decrease the read / write frequency, extra memory usage is the cost.
Changes in BitLord 1.1 :
- Improved Search feature.
- Built in web browser with tabs, so it works just like Firefox.
- Many smaller bugs fixed.