Features of CDRoller 9.0:
- Effectively retrieves the lost data from the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD/BD writing software, such as well-known Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat's PacketCD, DLA, B's CLiP and others.
- Reads unfinalized ("open", "left as-is") CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft's Live File system.
- Recovers DVD movies and photos, created by a wide set of standalone devices that record directly onto disks: Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders.
Splits the recovered VOB or VRO video files into a several clips (scenes), automatically converting a "raw" DVD-video into generic MPEG files without loss of quality. Specially tested on the discs, recorded by Hitachi DVD camcorders.
- Burns a new DVD with recovered video that can be played back in the most DVD players.
- Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
- Retrieves the lost pictures, video and other types of files from flash memory cards, such as SmartMedia, Memory Stick, CompactFlash, xD Picture - Card and other flash memory drives.
- Includes a fault-tolerant UDF Reader. Provides direct access to UDF discs, including CDs and DVDs written by old versions of Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD and Drag-To-Disk. Finds and retrieves accidently deleted files, files located in the corrupted folders, files on incorrectly closed disks, etc.
- "On-the-fly" unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
-Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
- Includes a built-in CD/DVD/BD data burner. There is no need to run third-party CD/DVD/BD mastering software if you wish to burn a new DVD-video disc or backup your files and folders immediately after recovery. The "Burn" option is integrated into a common shell. Just write a new disc with recovered data shortly, without leaving CDRoller!
Erases CD, DVD and BD re-writable media. Supports quick and full erase methods.
- Examines disc sectors at low level. Displays the sector content in text, binary, hexadecimal or unicode mode. It also scans all sectors of a disc (selected track or file) for particular data. Recommended for engineering purposes and also for law enforcement and forensic investigators.
- Identifies the lost files on ISO/Joliet discs with the damaged file system (volume descriptors, path tables and directories), using the raw data only.
- Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
- Provides direct access to hardware, bypassing the Windows File System. - Looks for the lost tracks (sessions) every time when you insert a new disc into the drive. Supports SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD) layer as alternative method under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats.
- Tests disc readability.
- Extracts ISO Image file. Burns ISO Image file to a new disc.
Catalogs files and folders into CD/DVD library.
What's New in CDRoller 9.51.30:
- Current version of CDRoller.
- Tests under Windows 8 Professional successfully completed.
- Russian version of CDRoller 9 issued.
- Numerous bugfixes and workarounds added.
1. CloneDVD 126.96.36.199
2. Virtual CloneDrive 188.8.131.52 Final
3. CDBurnerXP 184.108.40.20668
4. ConvertXToDVD 220.127.116.11 Beta
5. Nero Burning ROM 12.5.00900