cdrtfe is a Win32 frontend for some functions of Jörg Schilling's cdrtools. With VCDImager VideoCDs can be created. Furthermore, cdrtfe supports the basic funcions of the Mode2CDMaker which makes it possible to create CDs that can contain about 13% more data as usual (Mode 2 Form 2: 738 MiByte instead of 650 MiByte, 795 MiByte instead of 700 MiByte).
CDrtfe supports the following features:
- Data CDs
- Audio CDs (including CD-Plus)
- XCDs (with optional error protection)
- Video CDs
- Audio track extraction (wav, mp3, ogg, flac, userdefined)
- Project files
- Can be used with commandline options
- Windows Explorer integration
- Multi language support
- DVD support: Data and Video DVDs
- Remote drive support via RSCSI
What's New in CDrtfe 1.4:
- Allow copy&paste via Ctrl-V from Explorer to cdrtfe (in treeview and listview).
- Progress display for mkisofs and readcd with progressbar.
- Use standard system symbls for folders in treeview.
- Improved message dialogs.
- Fixed possible Access Violation when closing cdrtfe.
- Fixed Access Violation that occurred at startup when the execution of cdrecord/mkisofs failed.
- After writing a Cue image all controls remained locked.
- Under certain conditions the verification of a disc did not start.
1. CloneDVD 184.108.40.206
2. Virtual CloneDrive 220.127.116.11 Final
3. CDBurnerXP 18.104.22.16806
4. ConvertXToDVD 22.214.171.124 Beta
5. Nero Burning ROM 2014 15.0.04600