CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
What's New in CPU-Z 1.66.1 Final:
The new version adds the support for the next Intel and AMD platforms : Ivy Bridge, and Trinity. Other changes are :
- Intel Core i5 2550K, 2450P and 2380P with no GPU.
- Intel Xeon E3 (SandyBridge-WS).
- AMD FX-8140, FX-4150.
- Windows 32/64-bit report in About tab.
1. CCleaner 4.17.4808
2. Absolute Uninstaller 126.96.36.1996
3. TweakNow WinSecret 2012 4.2.7
4. HWiNFO32 4.42.2280
5. Recuva 1.51.1063