A visual quality bar shows how your configuration choices affect the quality of the final copy. Note that copying protected DVDs also requires AnyDVD.
Features of CloneDVD 2.9 :
- Copies the main movie, special features and/or the original menu onto DVD recordable media or your hard-disk
- Newly improved transcoder: Better picture quality at high reduction rates (footage of more than two hours)
- Impressive speed at high reduction rates
- Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
- Include or exclude the original menu
- Visual quality control through quality bars during the title and language selection
- Target size freely adjustable
- Chapter trimming/splitting available
- Very easy to use: Our unique Filmstrip assistant will guide you step-by-step through all settings - easy for beginners
- Preferences: Memorizes the last settings that were used and uses those settings in future sessions
- Layer break flag removal possible
- Picture snapshots while transcoding and remixing
- Real-time bitrate and frame statistics while transcoding
- Logging window available
- Preview the movie during transcoding and writing
- Works with most DVD player hardware and software
- Works with DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW media
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
What's New in CloneDVD 188.8.131.52:
- support to click any part of the DVD movie into video clips, change video effects by cropping DVD movie image size and adding watermarks, and merge many chapters/titles into one.
- More movie file output formats supported: support more movie file formats as output formats for more popular portable devices.
- Online upgrade supported.
- Fixed some other bugs.
1. Virtual CloneDrive 184.108.40.206 Final
2. CDBurnerXP 220.127.116.1106
3. ConvertXToDVD 18.104.22.168 Beta
4. Nero Burning ROM 2014 15.0.04600
5. BSplayer 2.67 Build 1076