DU Meter is an award winning, powerful and user-friendly tool from Hagel Technologies, that enables you to use your Internet connection more efficiently. DU Meter lets you see how much of your full bandwidth potential is actually utilized at any given point, either by displaying a real-time graph, numerical display, or both. It works with Dial-Up, DSL, DSL, Cable Modem, and Ethernet cards. DU Meter can be configured to fit neatly in the blank space on your browser toolbar and uses only a very small amount of Windows resources. DU Meter installation involves no changes to your Windows system files.
The current version includes some superb new features including full logging and reporting capabilities with export to many different file formats, including Excel and HTML. It also has an auto hide feature, monitoring of online hours with alerts, a fully customizable interface, and a great stopwatch which helps you to accurately time your downloads.
DU Meter 4.0 is a major new version of our award-winning utility. It will enable you to use your Internet connection more efficiently by providing an accurate visualization of the data which is flowing through your computer's network connection. DU Meter also includes an extensive reporting facility, a flexible notifications and events system, and more.
DU Meter was designed from the ground up to be very light on system resources usage. It should have negligible impact on your computer's performance, and any computer that can run a supported version of Windows, can run DU Meter.
DU Meter supports Windows Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000. Although DU Meter is 32-bit application, it runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows. On 64-bit Windows all functions are supported except Vista sidebar integration.
Features of DU Meter 6.0:
- Provides clear graphical and/or numerical display
- Reporting facility with export to many different file formats, including HTML, Excel, PDF and others
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads
- Compatible with all network interfaces: Dial-Up, Cable, ADSL, Ethernet, and others
- Fully compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 2000
- Requires minimal screen real estate and system resources
- Involves no changes to your Windows system files
- Auto-hide feature minimizes the meter to the system tray in the absence of network activity
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity drops below a certain level
- Useful stopwatch to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates
What's New in DU Meter 6.20 Build 4628:
- This minor version update includes Polish language translation, as well as several bug fixes. If you have already bought DU Meter 6 license, this update is free, and can be installed on top of your currently installed version. No need to uninstall.
1. NetLimiter 126.96.36.199 Final
2. UltraVNC 188.8.131.52
3. WeFi 184.108.40.206
4. Wireshark 1.12.4
5. SoftPerfect Network Scanner 5.5.7