DVD Flick aims to be a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take a number of video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set. You can add additional custom audio tracks, subtitles as well as a menu for easier navigation.
Features of DVD Flick 126.96.36.199:
- Burn near any video file to DVD
- Support for over 45 file formats
- Support for over 60 video codecs
- Support for over 40 audio codecs
- Easily add a menu
- Add your own subtitles
- Easy to use interface
- Burn your project to disc after encoding
- Completely free without any adware, spyware or limitations
What's New in DVD Flick 188.8.131.52:
- Added: buttonSubtitleMenuX and buttonAudioMenuX button types that jump to a title's audio or button menu directly.
- Changed: Removed "High" encoding priority setting. It is not useful anyway (no speed gain, only chokes other processes).
- Changed: Updated FFmpeg to revision 19276.
- Changed: Updated ImgBurn to version 184.108.40.206.
- Changed: Removed "Enable menu" checkbox and replaced it by a "None" menu option.
- Fixed: Overflow error when loading large files.
- Fixed: Negative audio delays were not corrected.
1. CloneCD 220.127.116.11
2. MagicISO 5.5 Build 281
3. 7-Zip 9.32 Alpha
4. DeepBurner 18.104.22.168
5. SpeedCommander 15.50 Build 7800