HWiNFO32 is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It is designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
What's New in HWiNFO32 4.50.2400:
– Added possibility to backup application- and user-specific settings.
– Added option to minimize sensors window instead of closing.
– Improved rendering of tray icons.
– Minor updates to UI functionality and hardware support.
– Added preliminary monitoring of Corsair Link devices (H80, H100, etc.). Must not be used along with other Corsair Link tools!
– Fixed rounding of some values in tray icons.
– Added reporting of GPU Memory vendor for NVIDIA GPUs (requires driver R346 or later).
– Added reporting of GPU Normalized Power for NVIDIA GPUs.
– Added reporting of GPU Video Engine clock for NVIDIA GPUs.
– Enhanced support of Corsair Link, added support of PSUs.
– Fixed a rare crash when running in Debug Mode.
– Added support of Aquastream XT, MPS and PowerAdjust.
– Changed order of NVIDIA and AMD GPUs in multi-GPU systems, so that the primary GPU device is properly listed as the first one.
– Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 and GM206 support.
– Added support for monitoring of Corsair RM PSUs.
1. CCleaner 5.03.5128
2. Absolute Uninstaller 184.108.40.2066
3. TweakNow WinSecret 2012 4.2.7
4. Recuva 1.51.1063
5. SecureCRT 7.2.1 Final