Whether the answer is one or hundreds, Password Safe allows you to safely and easily create a secured and encrypted user name/password list. With Password Safe all you have to do is create and remember a single "Master Password" of your choice in order to unlock and access your entire user name/password list.
Security starts with you, the user. Keeping written lists of passwords on scraps of paper, or in a text document on your desktop is unsafe and is easily viewed by prying eyes (both cyber-based and human). Using the same password over and over again across a wide spectrum of systems and web sites creates the nightmare scenario where once someone has figured out one password, they have figured out all your passwords and now have access to every part of your life (system, e-mail, retail, financial, work).
Password Safe allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away.
Using Password Safe you can organize your passwords using your own customizable references—for example, by user ID, category, web site, or location. You can choose to store all your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (an encrypted password database), or use multiple databases to further organize your passwords (work and home, for example). And with its intuitive interface you will be up and running in minutes.
What's New in Password Safe 3.30:
- Support for Danish has been added - thanks to Rejmond for his effort in translating!
- Recently Used Entries are now saved in the database header and so are "persistent". The current Windows user interface limits this to a maximum of the last 25 entries accessed.
- Allow date filters to use relative dates
- A single entry can now be exported to a text or XML file via the Edit menu or right-click context menu.
- Add Synchronize function to the menu options during review of the results of a Compare database operation.
- Validation of databases can now be performed via the Manage menu as well as via the command line flag '-v'. When executed via the menu, it is very similar to opening a new database in that the current open database is closed and the selected database is validated during the open process.
- Allow user to select external editor for Notes field in Add/Edit dialog.
- Add entry size to the available filters to be able view entries.
- Warn users during database open and entry import if there are entries with large text fields (e.g. Notes) that cannot be fully displayed and may be truncated if edited.
Changes to Existing Features:
- Preferences are now saved in the 'normal' per-user directory under Windows. Existing installations will use current preferences, but users can migrate to the new location via Manage->Options->System->Migrate PasswordSafe configuration to user directory.
- New databases will be created by default in "My Safes" directory under "My Documents".
1. Kerio WinRoute Firewall 6.7.1 Build 6544
2. SuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1168
3. HijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
4. Spyware Terminator 2015 188.8.131.52
5. FBackup 5.0.389