R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from FAT12/16/32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux) partitions. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
Features of R-Studio 7:
- Simultaneous image creation and scan. Now R-Studio can create an image and simultaneously scan the data being copied. In this case R-Studio creates two files stored at the same place: an image file and file with the scan info.
- File Recovery Lists: lists of files found on disks that can be exported out of R-Studio, manually edited, than imported back, and files from those lists will be automatically marked for recovery. Such lists are very useful if you want someone who is far away to decide which files are to recover and which aren’t to.
- RAID consistency check: you may check whether the parity blocks on a RAID are valid.
- Image and scan info files may be saved on and load from, remote computers. This helps R-Studio to avoid transferring large data volumes over network during network recovery.
What's New in R-Studio 7.6 Build 156.433:
– Automatic RAID parameter recognition.R-Studio can recognize all RAID parameters for RAID 5 and 6. This feature helps the user to solve one of the most difficult problems in RAID recovery.
– Support for parity delays in all applicable RAID layouts.
– Enhanced parity delay controls.
1. Total Commander 8.51a Final
2. Adobe Reader 11.0.09
3. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Final
4. WinRAR 5.21 Final
5. VirtualBox 4.3.16 Build 95972