Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!
Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. And it's free!
Like all of our software, Recuva is designed to be straightforward and easy to use. You will, however, get even more use out of it if you know how all of its options work. This documentation will give you the answers you need to make sure you never lose another file* again.
What's New in Recuva 1.51.1063:
- Added Ext2 and Ext3 file system support.
- Added recovery from volumes without GUID.
- Improved SSD detection and support.
- Improved Secure Overwrite on Windows XP.
- Optimized FAT32 volume deep scan algorithm.
- Improved partition detection on VHD images. (Recuva Professional only).
- Improved Show drives options.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
1. CCleaner 5.03.5128
2. Absolute Uninstaller 126.96.36.1996
3. TweakNow WinSecret 2012 4.2.7
4. HWiNFO32 4.50.2400
5. SecureCRT 7.2.1 Final