Features of Screenshot Captor 5.0:
- Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention.
- Smart autonaming of files, and ability to embed textual comments in files.
- Good multi-monitor support.
- Highly configurable to make it work the way you want it to; stays out of your way in the system tray.
- Lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active --Window, Region, Windows Object. Each mode has a hotkey for quick access.
- Unique Cool Effects, including automatic active window enhancement (see pictures below).
- Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs.
- Slimline sidebar file browser provides full shell operations.
- Optional automatic image file versioning.
- Seamless integration with Unicode Image Maker tool.
- Automatically finds boundaries of non-rectangular/themed windows.
- Autoscroll capture for windows too big for screen.
- Deluxe thumbnail maker.
- Quick PostCapture PopUp Dialog.
- Quick Screenshot Emailer Menu.
What's New in Screenshot Captor 4.9.5 Final:
- [Feature] New option to quickly disable automatic adding of comment/note to captures.
- [Feature] Renaming file with .pdf extension in quick filename field will now save a pdf file.
- [Feature] Trying to view a PDF file now shows a more informative message in statusbar and opens pdf file with external application.
- [Feature] During region capture, the cursor key behavior largely matches that of SC selection process (plain cursor keys MOVE selection rectangle; shift to move bottom right, alt to move top left).
- [Change] Changed default option so that changing file extension in quick filename field will not remove original file but create a new one.
- [Change] Saving Line/Arrow tool presets now saves arrow start and end shapes (be careful when applying in bulk to existing lines that it doesn’t change their orientations).
- [Change] When capturing an active window, SC no longer steals focus afterwards.
- [Change/BugFix] Bitmap objects are no longer anti-aliased/blurred.
- [BugFix] Message about capturing all black/white image could sometimes show behind main window.
- [BugFix] When a blank comment field was set in options, it could cause spurious prompts about saving a non-dirty file on new captures.
1. Adobe Photoshop CS6 22.214.171.124
2. IrfanView 4.37
3. Adobe Flash Professional CS6 126.96.36.1991
4. Light Image Resizer 188.8.131.52
5. HyperSnap 8.04.05