SecureCRT combines rock-solid terminal emulation with the strong encryption, data integrity, and authentication options of the Secure Shell protocol. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
Features of SecureCRT 7:
• Edit multiple sessions at the same time
The Connect dialog allows multiple sessions to be selected and then edited, making it easy to do things like change the passwords for a group of sessions.
• Remember and connect to sessions from last use
A new option remembers which sessions were open the last time SecureCRT ran and connects them automatically.
• Rotate SecureCRT log files nightly
There is an option to create a new log file at midnight -- you set a variable in the log file name to write log output to a new file daily.
• Use parameter substitutions in log file paths
If a log file path does not already exist, it will be created automatically.
• Specify different log files for the same session
A new command-line parameter /LOG allows a log file to be specified on the command line.
• Increase your scrollback without increasing memory use The scrollback buffer memory is now allocated dynamically significantly reducing the amount of memory SecureCRT uses.
• Use a smart card to authenticate
Support for PKCS #11 simplifies smart-card authentication.
• Manage your keys
Agent support in the Activator allows keys to be explicitly added and removed.
• 64-bit Windows support
A native 64-bit version is available for x64 Windows platforms.
What's New in SecureCRT 7.2.1 Final:
- The SecureCRT version in the Windows uninstall "DisplayVersion"
- registry key now contains the point release number in addition
- to the major and minor version numbers.
- For Zmodem transfers, "Zcommand received" messages are displayed
- in the session window rather than in a message box.
- SecureCRT could crash when connecting multiple tabs in a script.
- SecureCRT could hang when the UNIX "tail" command is running on
- a busy file and the user right-clicks on a selection.
- SecureCRT could hang when right-clicking a URL that spanned more
- than one line.
- If the character encoding was set to "None", SecureCRT crashed
- when attempting to do a Zmodem, Xmodem, or Ymodem transfer.
- Zmodem failed to transfer files that contained characters that
- are not valid in Windows filenames.
- On Windows 7 and Vista, if an application that disabled and
- re-enabled Aero (such as NetMeeting), the SecureCRT window was
- not drawn correctly when it was restored.
- On Windows 7, when a session was restored from the taskbar after
- using live preview, the cursor was not displayed in the session.
- When the Windows ClearType setting was off, SecureCRT displayed
- ClearType text.
- When the tab width was reduced because a large number of tabs
- were displayed, there was a large gap between the last tab and
- right side of window.
- SSH1/SSH2: After changing a port in a port forward item in the
- default session and applying the change to all sessions, the
- port forward item was removed altogether.
1. CCleaner 5.03.5128
2. Absolute Uninstaller 22.214.171.1246
3. TweakNow WinSecret 2012 4.2.7
4. HWiNFO32 4.50.2400
5. Recuva 1.51.1063