SlimBrowser is a tabbed multiple-site web browser software. It incorporates a large collection of powerful features like built-in popup killer, skinned window frame, form filler, site group, quick-search, auto login, hidden sites, built-in commands and scripting, online translation, script error suppression, blacklist / whitelist filtering, URL Alias. It brings you convenient and comfortable internet browsing.
Features of Slim Browser 7.0:
- Tabbed web browser interface to avoid taskbar clutter.
- Build-in internet form filler while supporting seamless integration with AI RoboForm FormFiller/Password Manager
- Built-in Popup Killer suppresses all annoying popup ads while you browse internet.
- Built-in web form spell checker.
- Universal URL Filter: Block ad banners, flash animations, iframes or any components within any web pages by URL patterns.
- Convenient access to internet search engines by Quick-Search Bar
- ScriptPad: Built-in VBScript/Jscript/HTML/Text editor. View screenshot.
- Skinnable frame for the web browser window.
- AutoLogin: automatically connect and log into specified internet site with just one click.
- Seamless integration with internet translation engine and dictionaries.
- Site Group: save a collection of internet sites as a group and open all of them in the browser with a single click.
- Flexible control of startup actions
- URL Alias: Type short alias instead of full URL to browse frequently visited internet sites.
What's New in Slim Browser 7.00 Build 114:
- Disable playing of gif animations by default.
- Bug fix: Allow control+F to invoke the find dialog in script pad.
- Added support for IE 10 compatible view list. Updated IE9 compatible view list
- Switched to new weather data source with better accuracy, separate day and night weather, and 7-day forecast.
- Added built-in support for “Pin It” operation for pinterest.com.
- Added better support for use the original address bar as search bar as well (i.e., Omni-bar).
- Redesigned address bar drop down suggestion list to show matching items from favorites, forms, groups as well as search suggestions provided by the current search engine. All the keywords will be matched separately if multiple keywords are typed into the address bar.
- Allow users to directly edit form files that show up in the address bar suggestion list. Allow users to delete urls from the entire domain for urls that show up in the address bar suggestion list.
- Allow users to view the preferred password in identities protected by master password.
- Redesigned tabs page:
- Configurable number of rows and columns.
- Configurable background color or image.
- Resize quick-dial buttons based on the current window size.
- Added “Upload Clipboard Image” button in upload file dialog.
- Redesigned ad blocker to support ad blocker plus filter rules.
- Improved Photo Salon:
- Allow users to select a portion of the input photo for final output image.
- Added photo paper effect for opaque photo frames.
- Added support for signature image.
- Allow users to tilt photos randomly when combining multiple photos.
- Allow some photo frames to be used for both landscape and portrait photos.
- Added support for custom zoom percentage.
• Added option to hide the title bar when the main window is maximized in order to save screen space for small monitors.
- Added menu View->View DOM Source to help developers view the dynamic DOM structure.
- Added support for settings backup and restoration under menu “Tools:Back & Restore”.
- Use a new smaller icon for the mini menu button.
- Added menu Window->Go to Previously-Active Tab and shortcuts key Ctrl+Q so that users can toggle between two tabs back and forth easily with keyboard.
- Allow users to use saved form or site group on quickdial buttons on tabs page.
- Added drop down menu to show the quickdial sites on the new tab(+) button.
1. FlashGet 188.8.131.520
2. Google Chrome 43.0.2357.73 Beta
3. Cute FTP 8.3.4.0007
4. Orbit Downloader 184.108.40.206
5. FileZilla 3.10.2 RC2