TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support.
What's New in TeraCopy 2.27 Final:
- Added: Language files (can be corrected with Poedit).
- Added: Ejection of source/target removable drives, mounted volumes detection.
1. Total Commander 8.51a Final
2. Adobe Reader 11.0.09
3. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Final
4. WinRAR 5.21 Final
5. VirtualBox 4.3.16 Build 95972