Total Commander is a file manager for Windows similar to well-known DOS file manager. Total Commander can handle archives as if they were subdirectories. It also has an internal ZIP-compatible packer. The search function allows you to search for files inside archives, even for text.
Features of Total Commander 8.0:
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Updated interface+icons, compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
- And many more!
What's New in Total Commander 8.51a Final:
- Fixed a bug in IE integration module because of which “Tracking Protection Lists” feature of Internet Explorer did not work properly
1. Adobe Reader 11.0.09
2. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Final
3. WinRAR 5.21 Final
4. VirtualBox 4.3.16 Build 95972
5. R-Studio 7.6 Build 156.433