VueScan, the world's most popular scanner software, is used extensively by photographers, home users, scanning services and corporations. VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. It is very easy to use, and also has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function. VueScan increases your productivity and saves you money. VueScan has advanced scanning options, powerful features, and greatly improves your scans with superior color accuracy and better color balance. VueScan supports more than 700 scanners and 209 digital camera raw files and takes about 5 minutes to download and install.
What's New in VueScan 9.5.11:
- Don’t prompt for appending if ‘Scan+’ or ‘Save+’ buttons pressed
- Disable ‘Filter | Infrared clean’ if ‘Input | Media’ set to ‘B/W negative’
- Disable ‘Input | Multi exposure’ if ‘Input | Media’ set to negative or microfilm
- Fixed problem with installing drivers on some versions of Windows
- Increased size of busy animation
1. Total Commander 8.51a Final
2. Adobe Reader 11.0.09
3. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Final
4. WinRAR 5.21 Final
5. VirtualBox 4.3.16 Build 95972