WinSCP is an open source SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is the secure file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers basic file manager functionality. It uses Secure Shell (SSH) and supports, in addition to Secure FTP, also legacy SCP protocol.
Features of WinSCP 5.0:
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
What's New in WinSCP 5.7.4 Build 5553:
- FTPS (FTP over TLS/SSL) support.
- It is possible to change group/owner of a remote file by UID/GID.
- XML logging for more formal and machine-readable representation of operations performed during the session.
- Filter for file panel.
1. FlashGet 22.214.171.1240
2. Google Chrome 43.0.2357.73 Beta
3. Cute FTP 8.3.4.0007
4. Orbit Downloader 126.96.36.199
5. FileZilla 3.10.2 RC2