WinZip is the most trusted way to work with compressed files. No other compression utility is as easy-to-use or offers the comprehensive and productivity-enhancing approach that has made WinZip the gold standard for file-compression tools.
With the new WinZip 15, you can quickly and securely zip and unzip files to conserve storage space, speed up e-mail transmission, and reduce download times. State-of-the-art file compression, strong AES encryption, compatibility with more compression formats, and new intuitive photo compression, make WinZip 15 the complete compression and archiving solution.
Building on the favorite features of a worldwide base of several million users, WinZip 15 adds new features for image compression and management, support for new compression methods, improved compression performance, support for additional archive formats, and more. Users can work faster, smarter, and safer.
What's New in WinZip 19.5 Build 11475:
Share securely online
- NEW! Zip and share to the cloud. Protect your files in the cloud and use less space by zipping them first. WinZip 17 lets you connect to your cloud services, including Google Drive, SkyDrive and Dropbox. Zip before you upload, open zip files saved in the cloud, or select files from the cloud to zip and share.
- NEW! Manage and share from the cloud. See and organize all your cloud files directly from WinZip 17 even if you use several services. WinZip connects you to your clouds, including Google Drive, SkyDrive and Dropbox, so you can easily get links to your files and share them from your own email.
- NEW! Zip and share to social media sites. Share any size and type of file to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with ZipShare, the online app. Just write a message, add your files and post. No additional software required.
Do more with your files
- NEW! Resize images. Instantly resize images to more convenient sharing sizes without using complex image editing software. It makes sharing photo albums a snap!
- NEW! Convert files to PDF. Turn Microsoft Office documents into PDF files as you zip them with WinZip’s built-in PDF converter. This lets you hide metadata and make your documents read-only for added protection.
- NEW! Add a watermark. Deter unauthorized copying, add traceability, and protect your photos and files by adding your own custom watermark to images and PDFs.
Find the right tools fast
- NEW! More intuitive interface. Context-sensitive toolbars change depending on your task, making it easy to find the tools you need for zipping, unzipping, sharing and more.
1. Total Commander 8.51a Final
2. Adobe Reader 11.0.09
3. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Final
4. WinRAR 5.21 Final
5. VirtualBox 4.3.16 Build 95972