Nero Burning ROM 220.127.116.11
Size: 33.3 MB
With tools for mastering CDs and writing to erasable RWs, you get a capable WAV editor, an MPEG-1 video encoder, a CD cover designer, and a virus scanner. Nero Burning ROM is a strong choice, whether you're an advanced user or just getting started with CD burning. Nero 6 - The Ultimate solution for Data, Video, Photo, Audio and BackUp! With Nero 6, Ahead Software presents the follow-up to the famous burning solution Nero Burning ROM 5.5. And what a follow-up!
|Download [ Nero Burning ROM 18.104.22.168 ]|
|Download [ Nero Burning ROM 22.214.171.124 - Mirror ]|
|Download [ Nero Burning ROM 7 ]|
Nero Reloaded 6.6 will support for the first time a burning of short Lead Outs. Thus one can save up to 80 seconds when burning and has 12 MB more storage location. A function is offered, which makes it possible to examine at the end of the combustion the medium for errors.
Whether you're an Expert or Standard user, Nero 6 Reloaded makes your digital media projects a breeze to complete. Enhance your creative and technical skills with multiple tools to take you beyond the ordinary rip & burn.
Nero 6 is now the name for a whole suite of applications wrapped around the ultimate project launcher Nero StartSmart. Nero 6 is your All-in-One solution! With all the powerful and fun applications now included in Nero 6, all of your CD and DVD burning tasks can be managed in a breeze. Burning DVD-Video, Photo, Data, Audio or BackUp – just sit back and see Nero 6 handle it all with ease.
But this is only one part of the new All-in-One solution. Nero 6 also includes applications edit audio, mix multiple audio tracks like recording studio professionals, watch VCD, SVCD and DVD movies, listen to music, design covers, optimize your drive´s performance and lots, lots more!
Nero Reloaded 126.96.36.199 Download Package contains:
- Nero StartSmart 2
- Nero Express 6
- Nero BackItUp
- Nero SoundTrax
- Nero Image Drive
- Nero Burning ROM 6
- Nero Cover Designer
- Nero Wave Editor
- Nero Toolkit
Changes from Nero Burning ROM 188.8.131.52 to Nero Burning ROM 184.108.40.206 :
• New Features
- Added support of layer jump recording for DVD-R DL
• Other Changes/Bugfixes
- Writing a UDF/ISO bridge compilation with enabled multisession option could fail with an error
- Transcoding of some *.wav files to Ogg Vorbis crashed Nero in some cases
- Quick erase of a blank media could end with an error message on specific hardware
- An inserted background image for a LightScribe label appeared to be very jagged if the DPI setting was selected to automatic
- Nero now always uses UDF 1.02 as default for DVD DL media if BAO or multisession are written
- Improved usability for DVD-Video compilation. Now the VIDEO_TS folder is opened per default so a drag and drop action will add the files to the correct folder